Forum

Issue with Toggle O...

Notifications
Clear all

Issue with Toggle On/Off

Greg Hall
(@greghall)
Active Member Customer

I updated to 2.01 on the Futurist and V2.0 on the Editor (on Mac), and am having problems with toggle on/off

I set the message 1 to 'Tog On', channel 5 and and PC message of 1

I set the message 2 to 'Tog Off', channel 5 and and PC message of 9

(testing on a Terraform)

Tog On works, but Tog Off doesn't. It works with a different MIDI controller.

I noticed that when I 'Save to Futurist', message 1 gets copied to message 2 in the Editor - if this is happening before saving to the Futurist, it would explain why Tog Off doesn't trigger.

Any help appreciated ūüôā

Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2021 1:12 am
Greg Hall
(@greghall)
Active Member Customer

Update: I don't get the issue on MIDI Channel 1, but on other channels - tested on 2 and 5

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2021 1:19 am
Greg Hall
(@greghall)
Active Member Customer

Having tested this further, I think it's a display issue in the Editor. If you go from one preset to another, when on message 1, the different toggle messages display correctly on the second preset. If you go from one preset to another, when on message 2, the different toggle messages only display message 1 on the second preset (even for message 2)

Once I'd set up a few different patches and realised the Editor sometimes isn't displaying the correct/actual values, I've now got the toggle function working. It is a bit confusing though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2021 1:39 am
Rick Matthews
(@rick-matthews)
Member Admin

@greghall Great catch!!! We will look into this right away!! 

Its a me...the owner

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2021 9:59 am
Rick Matthews
(@rick-matthews)
Member Admin

Updated windows editor file has been added to the website, a updated MAC version will be posted later today. 

Its a me...the owner

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2021 4:13 pm
Share: