First batch of 30
any after that may take 1-4 weeks to fullfil
Manipulate the elements, create sonic concoctions, and experiment with new sound textures using The Ch3mist.
The Ch3mist is a one-stop sonic laboratory that generates organic modulation and phaser effects using three powerful algorithms: chorus/vibrato, octave, and tremolo. You can select which algorithm is active on each channel, allowing you to quickly switch between two modes and settings. The Reaction knob controls the dry signal, and the Catalyst and Formula knobs change depending on the algorithm you select.
* Co 27 - Cobalt Chorus/Vibrato - Recreate classic, lush chorus tones, or turn the Reaction (dry) knob down completely for a mind-altering vibrato
* Li 3 - lithium Octave - Generate rich polyphonic organ textures using the +/- octave and dry controls
* HG 80 = Mercury tremolo - Manipulate speed and resonance combined with the dry signal to create swirling sonic elements
- Reaction: The mix of your dry signal
- Catalyst: controls speed for mercury and cobalt. Octave up mix for Lithium
- Formula: controls depth for mercury and width for cobalt. Octave down mix for Lithium
- Bottom footswitch is your master bypass
- Top footswitch chooses which row of controls is active.
- Top left toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the top row.
- Top right toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the bottom row.
- External alt jack on the side lets you externally choose which row of controls is active
• Power Requirement - 9v DC (200 mA)
• Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)