Hop on board with The Conductor V2, an optical tremolo that features the same warm, natural sound of the previous version.
Version 2 includes more than just updated graphics.The improved Conductor brings additional wave forms & subdivisions, with onboard tap, external tap and expression inputs. All of which bring you a wide variety of controls so that you will be able to engineer your ideal tremolo tone.
View the manual here
· Depth: Controls the strength of the tremolo effect, from light flutter to wavering pulse
· Wave: Select 6 unique wave forms for a variety of undulating textures
· Ramp Time: A Unique feature that controls the time it takes for the Conductor to change its tap speed (from 0-10 seconds)
· Gain: Control the output volume to compensate for any perceived loss of volume at higher depths
· Tap Division: Select 6 tap divisions to keep you right on time
· Rate: Manually change the speed of the tremolo
· External tap (Normally Open)
· External expression control (compatible with Moog EP-3 or similar expression pedals)
· Top Mounted Jacks
· Soft-touch True-Bypass Switches
· Power requirement: 9v 100ma (does not include power supply)
· Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 mm x 66 mm x 35.3 mm)