The Technician - Spacial Operator
Batch 1 has sold out, batch 2 should ship no later than the 15th, batch 3 should ship within 2 weeks.
Is the re-birth of a classic legend. Giving you all the features updates and sounds of the Astronomer V2 and Cosmonaut V2!
With 5 reverbs and 1 delay the possibilities are almost endless!! Craft a unique combination or have multiple sounds ready at your feet. This is your space station and you can run it how you like!
-100% Wet mix control
-200ma to power
-Tails or bypass mode!!
Right Side Algorithms
* 1 - A warm tape analog delay that excels at so many different sounds. Do a short slap with high travel for a ambient other worldly feel or go for a long Anomaly for a journy into space madness.
*2 - The original that started it all. The Sputnik algorithm Lets you dial in haunting modulation into a reflective plate reverb. Great for everything from ambient deep sounds to short reflective light verbs.
* 3 - Is a dark haunting modulated reverb that pulls at you to travel deeper into the void. Use anomaly to add modulation while your guitar travels through the spaces between. Excels as a dark warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight modulated room verb.
Left Side Algorithms
* 1 - The Bear is a chamber reverb with a pre octave mixed in with "Glow". Turn "Glow" all the way down for a haunting dark reverb great for lead lines and your base reverb or slowly turn up glow to taste to add a particle sound and emulate twinkling stars. Excels as your base reverb or ambient verb
* 2 - The hunter is the classic hall reverb with shimmer. Tried and true the hunter excels as a hall reverb with "Glow" turned down all the way and dimed for a sound that feels straight from the heavens. Excels as your base reverb or ambient verb
* 3 - The Dog is an EchoVerb designed with droning and swells in mind. Glow controls your shimmer mix and use "Travel" to set the dog loose to run away or drone infinitely. Excels at pads and layering.
UV Acrylic Top
To bring you something truly unique we have used a uv printed acrylic top and metal knobs to create the classiest pedal we have ever released!
Tails or bypass mode
Probably one of the most requested features is the ability to let those beautiful haunting layers continue as you switch the pedal off preventing a hard cut to your sound as your playing. If you still want that hard cut sound simply hold both foot switches on the desired side for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes and now you are in the bypass mode which cut the reverb/delay signal as soon as you turn it off.
Analog dry signal path
Your dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in your digital wet signal for the best of both worlds.
200ma to power
We have cut the power requirement in half making it easier to find a place on your power supply!
- Ratio: The mix of your signal. Turn up to go 100% wet.
- Power/Signal: modulation or delay time/ shimmer
- Current/Reception: is the feedback or decay of the reverb/delay
- The bottom footswitch is your master bypass for each side
- Top footswitch chooses which row of controls is active for each side. Top or bottom
- The top left toggle of each side lets you choose which algorithm is active for the top row.
- The top right toggle of each side lets you choose which algorithm is active for the bottom row.
- External alt jack on the side lets you externally choose which row of controls is active